The CHAMPIONSHIP OF SPORTFISHING.
The InTheBite Captain of the Year Cup presented by Hatteras is the world’s foremost competition for professional sportfishermen. The world’s only quantifiable metric for comparing the tournament success of captains, winning an InTheBite Captain of the Year Award is a major achievement. The Cup is composed of five divisions that span the sportfishing world: East Coast, Florida, Gulf Coast, Hawaii and International. It is comprised of 90-sanctioned tournaments. The SCORING SYSTEM is: 1st Place: 500 points, 2nd Place: 300 points, 3rd Place: 100 points. Heaviest Marlin: 500 points. Overall Championship: 250 points. 12 Boat Tournament Minimum for points.
The Official Apparel Provider of the Captain of the Year Cup
2020 results coming soon…
Capt. Jamie Ralph, Old No. 7, 600 Points
- Silver Sailfish Derby, 1st Place, 500 Pts.
- Operation Sailfish, 3rd Place, 100 Pts.
Capt. Patrick Price, Wrapped Up, 500 Points
- Pelican Yacht Club Invitational, 1st Place, 500 Pts.
Capt. Keith Greenberg, Krazy Salts, 500 Points
- Gold Cup Team Fishing Tournament, 1st Place, 500 Pts.
Capt. Raul Gonzales, BAR South, 500 Points
- Operation Sailfish, 1st Place, 500 Pts.
Capt. John Dudas, Sandman, 500 Points
- Buccaneer Cup, 1st Place, 500 Pts.
Capt. Richard Black, Three Natives, 500 Points
- Cheeca Lodge Sailfish Tournament, 1st Place, 500 Pts.
Capt. Myles Colley, Born 2 Run, 500 Points
- Orange Beach Billfish Classic, 1st Place, 500 Pts.
Capt. Shawn Clemons, Jr., Pearl, 500 Points
- Orange Beach Billfish Classic, Heaviest Marlin, 500 Pts.
Capt. Rudy Arguedas, Top Fly, 500 Points
- Pelagic Rockstar Offshore Tournament, 1st Place, 500 Points
Capt. Ronnie Riebe, Scandalous (on HT Hook), 500 Points
- Los Sueños Signature Billfish Series, Leg 1, 1st Place, 500 Pts.
2020 results coming soon….